Tutorial – ONLINE BIDDING!
Dear Madams and Sirs, dear Coin collectors,
We are pleased to present you the possibility to participate in our online auction „Alpha Auction“ via emporium-numismatics.auctionmoblity.com
As soon as the auction is published, you can use emporium-numismatics.auctionmoblity.com to view the auction lots online in a high-quality presentation.
You can place online pre-bids on your desired lots as well as bid live on the last auction day, after the end of pre-bidding at 16:00. On the last auction day, starting at 16:00, the various lots will be opened one after the other (lot numbers in ascending order) and can be bidden live within 20 seconds. After these 20 seconds, the lot will be knocked down to the highest bidder. After knocking down, the next lot will be opened and the process will continue until all lots of the auction have been auctioned and the auction has ended.
We would also like to point out that you as a participating bidder in our auction accept the auction conditions as binding.
In the following we show you step by step – from registering as bidder to the surcharge on a lot – how you can bid live and see how the hammer falls.
You can reach our auctions online in two ways:
In the following we explain:
1. Register as member and bidder
2. Place pre-bid
3. Bid live
3. Additional Features
You can choose between english and german language. Simply switch between the languages by clicking the English or Deutsch button at the end of the header. We would like to point out, that lots are described in German.
Register as a member and bidder on numismatics.auctionmobility.com
We recommend to register as a member at auctionmobility and as a bidder in our auction in good time so that you can take part in our auction in a relaxed manner. We also would like to point out that bidder registrations and bidder numbers from previous auctions (floor or online auction) are not valid. Please register again as a bidder at each auction on auctionmobility.
We would also like to point out that you cannot register on our online auction portal emporium-numismatics.auctionmobility.com using the registration data on our website emporium-numismatics.com.
1. Register as a member
1.1. Click on REGISTER (Registrieren).
1.2 You are not yet registered as a member, press on Not a member? Sign up now (Kein Mitglied? Jetzt anmelden).
2. Register as a bidder
After registration as member you also have to register as bidder for the auction.
2.1 This is possible in two ways, click on REGISTER (Registrieren) or BID (Bieten).
2.2 The side with the required datas opens. After filling in the required information, click on REGISTER (Registrieren). You will receive an email from auctionmobility confirming your registration and your bidder number.
From now on you can login by auctionmobility via the button LOGIN (Anmelden) and enter your email as well as the passwort you created.
1. Select your desired lot and click on PLACE BID (Bieten).
2. The lot you have selected will now be opened and you can place your pre-bid.
3. By clicking on BID (Bieten) again you can enter your bid. Our auction follows the bidding increaments and one of the suggested bidding steps can be selected. If your bid amount is not suggested, you can alternatively enter it manually. Please make sure that you follow the bidding steps.
4. Click on BID (Gebot) and your pred-bid is placed.
After the end of Pre-Bidding, the lot will be opened and you can BID LIVE.
1. The button LIVE illustrates which lot currently falls under the hammer.
2. If you would like to bit live, press on BID LIVE (Live bieten).
3. The lot is displaced and the current highest bid is shown. The button below shows you the bid that must be placed to exceed the current maximum bid. If you want to bid, click on BID (Bieten). (The example shows a lot which is called at the starting price and has no bids yet).
4. It is important for your bid to be accepted that you click on CONFIRM (Bestätigen) afterwards.
5. When you have entered the highest bid, YOU WIN (Sie gewinnen) will appear. If you have been outbid, YOU WERE OVERBID (Sie wurden überboten) will appear. To continue bidding, simply click on BID and CONFIRM buttons again.
6. During the auction you have the opportunity to view the lots visible on the header. In addition, you can follow the currently called lot.
Auctionmobility offers you furhter helpful functions